Best Valentine’s Day Quotes
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, most people often send chocolates and flowers. It is a perfect time also to scribble romantic words along with a special gift. When it is about the notes, it is sometimes hard to come up with something.
Words do not merely capture how you feel about that person. Hence, we have listed down the best swoon-worthy messages. Express yourself with them and let your beloved feel that affection and appreciation today.
15 Romantic Valentine Quotes
- Victor Hugo expressed love with his words, “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” It is a play with words where each fits another well.
- Hermann Hesse said, “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” For him, the person is the essence of the feeling.
- A.A. Milne’s love is like, “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day, so I never have to live without you.” The message is all about being constantly together.
- Albert Einstein expressed feelings with, “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” Loving is an uncontrollable emotion, after all.
- Dr. Seuss gave a heartfelt Valentine message, ”You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Cherishing someone makes us excited, which makes it hard to sleep.
- Barbara De Angelis bravely faced Valentines with her words, “You never lose by loving. You always regret by holding back.” Go for your heart so there will be no guilt at the end.
- Bil Keane might not fully tell his love with these words, “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” He instead focused on hugs, which could mean the same too.
- Madonna depicted her emotions as “to be brave is to love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return.” Sometimes, we expect too much, and it causes pain. Love without conditions, and you will never have this experience.
- Helen Keller will make your message more special with, “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be shown with the heart.” Show your feelings with honest words now.
- George Sand defines satisfaction as “there is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” It is all about love and being love, which brings the ultimate feeling.
- Charles M. Schulz’s words are the best for this Valentine’s Day. He said, “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” It is the right pick as a nice note on a special gift.
- Franklin P. Jones will make your celebration sweeter. Put his swoon-worthy words, “love doesn’t make the world move. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile,” on your present’s card now.
- Lao Tzu once noted, “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you bravery.” When we love, it gives us the courage to do anything.
- Loretta Young said, “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” Send this note and tell your particular person your success in meeting him.
- Princess of Wales Diana wants to tell the world, “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” Grab on that feeling because it is worth it.
15 Cute Valentine’s Quotes
- Stephanie Perkins described love as, “For the both of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” Her man is where she will always feel the securest.
- Max Muller details love for us like, “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” It means every person deserves warmth.
- William Shakespeare has always been one of the most notable poets of all time. Use “Doubt the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doesn’t move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love” as your scribbled Valentine note and show your sincerity.
- Thomas Merton is the sweetest with, “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with one another.” Your special someone will surely fall in love with you more on this message.
- Zane Grey sends the essence of Valentines with, “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant as the years multiply.” It is a perfect quote for those healthy couples thriving over the years.
- Nicholas Sparks knows well how it is to love. He depicted it as, “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, yet you can feel it.”
- Song of Solomon 3:4 has always been a go-to message for a perfect love message. Add this in your Valentine’s note, “I have found the one whom my soul loves.”
- Ted Koosner will help you get more kisses this February 14 with his words, “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” Let your inner cuteness shine through with it.
- Lenny Bruce will help you express your feelings with a quick, witty message. This one is, “There is never ample I Love You’s.”
- Paulo Coelho is an internally acclaimed writer, and his love quotes are always on-point. This one is the best, “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me out find you.”
- Nicholas Sparks is one more author you can always count on for sweet nothings. Make your Valentine’s celebration lovelier with his words, “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered.”
- Ann Landers has a fiery definition of her feelings with, “Love is a friendship that has caught on fire.” Level up your friendship today.
- Pablo Neruda’s poems are the perfect way of conveying your adoration without overdoing it. Deliver this one now, “I love you without knowing why, or when, or from where.”
- The Fault in Our Stars’ John Green shared Valentines as, “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all” Take the celebration slow, but sure.
- Richard Bach is the sweetest with his words, “True love stories never have endings.” Whoever receives this note will swoon all over to you again.
10 Incredible Valentine’s Quotes for Friends
- Who said friends couldn’t receive a Valentine message? Send one from Zora Neale Hurston, “It seems to me that trying to live without friends is like milking a bear to get cream for your morning coffee.”
- Make a Valentine date using this quote, “A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.” Lauren Conrad made a special one.
- “When you meet your best friend (Cole Sprouse) in real life… you just know it, and you feel it.” Lili Reinhart says it all in this message for Valentine’s.
- Ariana Grande is not only popular with her songs, but there are also even more fun things from her. Send love with a quote from her, “The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them, and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!”
- Express love and friendship from Gina Barreca today. Here is something you can use, “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.”
- Valentine’s Day is not for couples only. Love is for everyone, so Anna Taylor made this message, “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
- Jennifer Aniston’s words are a swoon-worthy expression for a friend, “There’s nothing like a loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.”
- Wendi Deng Murdoch’s definition of love is undoubtedly true, “Friendship enriches your life more and makes it more interesting.”
- Beat February 14 together with a friend with this quote, “Maybe we could be each other’s, soul mates. Then we could let men be just these great guys to have fun with.” Charlotte York interestingly said something witty on Sex and the City.
- Crying over some guy? Call the girls now on Valentine’s Day with Gwyneth Paltrow’s message, “The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.”
11 Funny Valentine’s Quotes
- Use puns in sending a quick note to your loved one with, “Words cannot express how much you mean to me.” It is undoubtedly a funny way to capture their hearts.
- Eva Gabor’s words will undeniably make someone smile, “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” Win the Valentine’s with this lovely message.
- Express your funny side with this message, “On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need.” It is also candy sweet!
- If you get a message like this one, “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together,” You are lucky to have a sweet and amusing person with you.
- Who says papers can’t be a Valentine treat? Use this note for the funny yet endearing message, “If you were on paper, you’d be what they call fine print.”
- Take the shot at your feelings with fun storytelling on, “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.”
- Get that person with a quick smile! Send this message, “I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME.” Make sure to include some flowers and chocolates too.
- They say nothing beats short messages like this one, “I’m yours, no refunds.” It seems to be indeed right.
- Practicality is also the definition of love. This quote is one of the most exciting confessions ever, “There is no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.”
- Did you sing the quote, “You’re the peanut butter to my jelly”? If you did, then pick some more Nightcore lyrics for this Valentine’s.
- Rita Rudner made an excellent message for Valentines with her, “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special one you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
10 Best Instagram Valentine’s Quotes
February 14 is a special day for celebrating all kinds of love. If you are not fond of sending anything, then probably, you like posting sweet notes more. We have the best list of Instagram captions you can use anytime! Go and be in Valentine’s vibe with them.
- I found someone who annoyed me the least and called it love.
- Consider this post my Valentine’s Day card.
- I love you more than chocolate.
- The Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you.
- If paper love were still a thing, I’d give mine to you.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- If we were on a sinking ship, We would share a door.
- You’re the only person I send heart eyes emoji to.
- All you need is love. And a little chocolate.
- You’re so lucky to have me.