The best thing you can do to have a healthy diet is to eat foods according to what your body needs in order to function well. It is very essential for your good health as well as very helpful for you to prevent any risk of so many chronic health diseases.
Moreover, it is also helpful giving you so much energy for your daily activities and maintaining your healthy body weight.
If your goal is to try to improve your everyday diet, most health experts have recommended that you should try monitoring how much food you intake everyday and the variety of foods you eat. Plus, it is also good if you always base your diet on eating more cereals and whole grains and try to add more fruits and veggies from your usual consumption. Drink the required glass of water everyday or if possible more than eight glasses and reduce the intake of fatty foods, salty and sugar.
Furthermore, your mindset can also make a big difference to fully achieve what goal you have set.
Cause here’s the important part to take note here, although how many times you have set to yourself that you’ll try to change your everyday eating habits but if it slip up into your mind whenever you saw some very mouthwatering foods, then you’ll always get back to your very first step and progress will be getting delay.
Reading some healthy food quotes can be helpful as well when you’re starting working with your goal as it will help to remind yourself that you need to see the progress you wish to have. So here are the fifty HEALTHY FOOD quotes for you.
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
- “Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
- “After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.” – T. Cogan
- “Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”. – Ayurvedic Proverb
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
- “Sorry, there’s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” ― Morgan Spurlock
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” ― Buddha
- “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
- It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
- “Don’t allow a love problem or work problem to become an eating problem. Stop trying to stuff your feelings down with food.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – Proverb
- “In my food world, there is no fear or guilt, only joy and balance. So no ingredient is ever off-limits. Rather, all of the recipes here follow my Usually-Sometimes-Rarely philosophy. Notice there is no Never.” ― Ellie Krieger
- “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
- “You’ve got a smart mouth, boy. And you swear too much. I should do what your mama failed to do and soap out your filthy mouth.’
Unwilling to hide the smirk, Jamie flashed it unrepentantly. ‘Shit, your organic-oatmeal-and-mint soap probably tastes better than your cookies. Bring it on.” – Finn Marlowe, Not His Kiss to Take
- “Proper nutrition is one of the most fundamental things on which anyone’s healthy and happy life can be based.
- If you want to radically change your being for the better, to feel satisfied about who you are, or to look slim and attractive no matter what age is stated in your passport, start with changing unhealthy eating habits to healthy ones —and make them your favorites.” – Sahara Sanders, Slim And Healthy You (Edible Excellence, #1)
- “One of the leading causes of obesity is the misbelief that, when it comes to juice, ‘100%’ means ‘sugar-free.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Start with changing unhealthy eating habits to healthy ones —and make them your favorites.” – Sahara Sanders, EDIBLE EXCELLENCE, Part 1: Dieting Tips
- “The flowers are so beautiful, but God’s love is infinitely stronger for us than the beauty of ALL flowers and all beautiful things combined!” – Craig Compton
- “Eating ‘Fresh Cuisine’ foods daily, in a sensual way, is the key to good health and blissful living.” – Amanda J Sloan, Fresh Cuisine Recipe Book: Sugar/Gluten Free & Vegan Recipes, to Uplift and Enhance Your Lifestyle
- “Research shows that what works and is healthy for adults also works well for children, if adjusted to be age-appropriate. Children, like adults, do not suffer from a deficiency of white sugar, white flour, junk food, or processed foods. A growing child as well as an adult is hurt by junk foods and benefited by healthy foods.” – Gabriel Cousens M.D., Conscious Parenting: The Holistic Guide to Raising and Nourishing Healthy, Happy Children
- “Feel better, work better.” – Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great! (Beautiful Quotes, #1)
- “Demands for healthy food choices were like New Year’s resolutions. Top priority on Boxing Day, forgotten with time to spare for Valentine’s chocolate.” – Richard A. Lovett, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, 2012 December
- “You need to include foods in your diet that are as close to natural as possible. If something has a whole list of ingredients that you cannot pronounce, it should not make it into your shopping car.” – Amy Leigh Mercree, Apple Cider Vinegar Handbook: Recipes for Natural Living
- “I resent when I go out to dinner and they try to sell me the healthy food for the same price as the good food.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “Ahbonbon’s mission to help people be successful in both business and personal life by focusing on entrepreneurship, healthy living, and food guides.” – Lynn D. Ahbonbon
- “Good health shapes an expression of experiences.” – Arif Naseem
- “Zucchini pasta with chicken and lemon,” Melanie says. “I’m using whole-grain linguini, and the zucchini is shredded in long strips the same size as the noodles. Half real noodles, half zucchini noodles, so everything twirls the same on your fork, but you halve the carbs and cut down the calories significantly.” She grabs a tasting spoon and lets me taste the chicken, simmering gently in a rich lemony sauce.
“That is amazing. So light and fresh, but still depth in flavor.”
“I love this recipe, especially in the winter like this; it just tastes like spring to me.” – Stacey Ballis, Off the Menu
- “You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake.” – Unknown
- “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgement.” – Steve Maraboli
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it.” – Common Sense
- “Health is a relationship between you and your body.” – Terri Guillemets
- “What you eat in private you wear in public.” – Unknown
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child
- “Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.” – John H. Tobe
- “Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.” – Napoleon
- “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” – Dr. Edward
- “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley
- “Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Appreci-eat” your food! Savor the flavor and eat slowly. It takes your body about 20 minutes to realize it’s full. –Karen Salmansohn
- “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” –William Londen
Definitely, one of the considered best choices you may make is to maintain your healthy diet. Eating healthy foods just only means giving your body enough and necessary nutrients to function well. In addition, this will also help your body prevent any future diseases such as cancer and diabetes due to high intake of sugar and make sure that you have more than enough energy to perform your daily duties.
Take every step slowly. No one achieves the result of having the same goal in one night or one day. If you see yourself craving to eat some unhealthy foods, try as much as possible to stop yourself as simply no will eventually lead you to not feel the same craving situation you have on that specific day. Remember that your goal is to build a new healthier lifestyle. The process might be needing a lot of overcoming but still you have to stick to your goal. As everyday passes by, you’ll be surprised that the thing once you found difficult to overcome becomes already part of your daily lifestyle and finally, see the results of your effort and perseverance.
Plus, as mentioned above, having healthy food quotes is one effective way to always remind yourself about your goal, so it’s better if you write in some sticky notes and post it to the spots where you usually go. Again, there’s no such thing as instant results, everything needs to undergo a process, so always keep yourself motivated and inspired with the healthy food quotes you’ve chosen and possibly, the goal is possible.