Sometimes, every single thing just happens in our life. There are several things you can’t control and no matter how hard you try, you’ll never be able to take control of it. These moments are the challenging times where your patience is being tested as well as your creativity to respond to the sudden problem. Although it’s very easy to get mad, stomp your feet and scream if you want, however these reactions have never been helpful in building your character. As people said, what truly defines a person is his inner strength to persevere through any obstacles he may be facing.
However, people usually never see that these things are coming. Sometimes life just gets away from what you originally planned ahead. For sure,everyone is dreaming that their life journey will be as easy as possible. But you’ll know that the majority of the plans you’ve made never happens. This is why sometimes you tend to depart to continue the life road you’re walking. It’s always been a common thing to experience life’s ups and downs. There’s no such thing as being happy all the time and not dealing with even a single problem.
If you already found yourself so tired to handle life’s circumstances, put in mind that it’s always okay to take a pause and gather strength again for the next days to come.
Here are the fifty listed LIFE HAPPENS quotes that may help you to uplift your mood and your spirit whenever you are feeling down.
- ” Is it dangerous to plan too much? Yes, we all need to plan, to have a plan, but life goes on regardless of our plans and we know only too well what happens to so many of the best laid plans of mice and men!”- Leslie W.P. Garland, The Golden Tup
- “Morning will come, it has no choice.” -Marty Rubin
- “Accidents happen. Our bones shatter, our skin splits, our hearts break. We burn, we drown, we stay alive.”-Moïra Fowley-Doyle, The Accident Season
- “We carry the dead with us only until we die too, and then it is we who are borne along for a little while, and then our bearers in their turn drop, and so on into the unimaginable generations.”- John Banville, The Sea
- “Life is more than just chess.
Though king dies, life goes on.”- Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
- “if something does go wrong, here is my advice… KEEP CALM and CARRY ON.”- Maira Kalman, The Principles of Uncertainty
- “You cannot be truly humble, unless you truly believe that life can and will go on without you.”- Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Empires collapse,
And bodies turn to ash,
But life will always go on.” – Mouloud Benzadi
- “And you find some way to survive
And you find out you don’t have to be happy at all..
To be happy you’re alive.” – Brian Yorkey
- “I had turned away from the picture and was going back to the world where events move, men change, light flickers, life flows in a clear stream, no matter whether over mud or over stones.” – Joseph Conrad, Lord Jim
- “It was evening and would be when I woke. No matter. From the maple tree the Red-tail spoke.” – Cameron Conaway, Caged: Memoirs of a Cage-Fighting Poet
- “A stagecoach passed by on the road and went on;
And the road didn’t become more beautiful or even more ugly.
That’s human action on the outside world.
We take nothing away and we put nothing back, we pass by and we forget;
And the sun is always punctual every day.” – Alberto Caeiro, The Keeper of Sheep
- “The biggest thing I’ve learned is to smash my own spiders and get on with my day. There will be another!”- Hoda Kotb, Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer, and Kathie Lee
- “Removing someone out of your life
Can hurt like a knife,
But sometimes, it may be the only way for you to survive.” – Mouloud Benzadi
- “You think God created us to be born only to grow and then die? Not even the tiniest perennial grows only to die. It comes back again and again when the season and the time is right. Even annual flowers grow seeds as they grow so that they can drop the seeds of themselves and live again year after year, life after life.” – Kate McGahan, Jack McAfghan: Return from Rainbow Bridge: An Afterlife Story of Loss, Love and Renewal (Jack McAfghan Pet Loss Trilogy Book 3)
- “Live & Do everything in such a way so that if you look back in time, you shouldn’t say that if had a time machine i would’ve done it better.” – Immanuel Mohan
- “Tomorrow the sun will rise on all your doubts.” – Marty Rubin
- “Life has a cruel way of reminding one and all it stops for no one and simply marches on, dragging everyone with it.” – E.A. Bucchianeri, Vocation of a Gadfly (Gadfly Saga, #2)
- “Suppose you stop writing, painting, believing in God, whatever you obsession is. Wouldn’t you survive? Wouldn’t you find something else?”- Marty Rubin
- “Unlike our minds, life is forever moving in one direction.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “There’s an aristocracy in the whims of destiny.” – Efrat Cybulkiewicz
- “Life is but a series of dreams, and dreams are but a reflection of life. “- The Malwatch, Scaylen Renvac
- “Life has to go on even when you don’t want it to or when you feel unable to participate. The world doesn’t stop turning for anyone.” – Stewart Stafford
- “Stop looking in my past, I’m not there.” -Irfa Rahat
- “Some people will always try
to put you down.
Just keep going,
soar high into the sky
and keep shining like a star.” – Mouloud Benzadi
- “Here she is mending her dress; mending her dress as usual, he thought; here she’s been sitting all the time I’ve been in India; mending her dress; playing about; going to parties; running to the House and back and all that, he thought, growing more and more irritated, more and more agitated, for there’s nothing in the world so bad for some women as marriage, he thought; and politics; and having a Conservative husband, like the admirable Richard. So it is, so it is, he thought, shutting his knife with a snap.” – Virginia Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway
- “Some people will leave you soon no matter how, but it’s not the ending of your story, it’s just the ending of their role in your story. cause life goes on, and you should just expect damage from others.” – Marouane LAASSAFAR
- “He wanted to show her how to live, even after he was gone.” – Kass Morgan, Homecoming (The 100, #3)
- “But that’s the wonderful thing about man; he never gets so discouraged or disgusted that he gives up doing it all over again, because he knows very well it is important and worth the doing.” Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- “And now the birds were singing overhead, and there was a soft rustling in the undergrowth, and all the sounds of the forest that showed that life was still being lived blended with the souls of the dead in a woodland requiem.
The whole forest now sang for Granny Weatherwax. “- Terry Pratchett
- “What is the one message that only you can give? It’s your story.” – J.R. Rim
- “Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue.” – Germany Kent
- ” No matter how dark and hopeless a situation may seem, always hold on and never give up your dream. ” Mouloud Benzadi
- “Life goes on, even when you think it can’t. Even when you don’t especially want it to.” – Jan Strnad, The Summer We Lost Alice
- “She was a wonderful teenage girl who had the miraculous power to cure herself from any wound, either physical or mental. With her own salty tears, she would cleanse her raw wounds. And her breaths were given, as though not to breathe but, rather, to fan her sores.” – Khadija Rupa, Unexpressed Feelings
- “Maybe God created the rain to remind us that life isn’t always a sunny day.” – Val Irvin Mabayo
- “I never fixed no car in my life ‘thout cuttin’ myself. Now it’s done I don’t have to worry no more.” – John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath
- “Of course she no longer excites him. She no longer works overtime to maintain a dumpster fire.” – Efrat Cybulkiewicz
- ” I wish i Could throw a stone high in the air, keep looking at that and never want it to come back or disappear. that is just what our life is we want it to stay high and never come to an end. On the other hand we dont work that much for it.” – Ahad Aadi
- “We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” – William Arthur Ward
- “When the pretty birds have flown,
And you feel hurt and alone,
Be strong and carry on,
And remember that life goes on.” – Mouloud Benzadi
- “There are still more days to travel in this life. And he knows that the man who makes the journey has been shaped by every day and every person along the way. Scars are just another kind of memory. Isabel is part of him, wherever she is, just like the war and the light and the ocean. Soon enough the days will close over their lives, the grass will grow over their graves, until their story is just an unvisited headstone. He watches the ocean surrender to the night, knowing that the light will reappear.” -M. L. Stedman – The Light Between Oceans
- “She taught me that life goes on, and that I had a choice. To lament what I no longer had or be grateful for what remained.”- Louise Penny, A Rule Against Murder (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #4)
- “One thing always sure. Life go on with you or without you, no matter how much you seen.” -Lalita Tademy, Red River
- “Even if there are these times that this life will just shit you, run over you or when this life just doesn’t make sense in a minute. The ride goes on. This life will continue.” – Happy Positivity Blankly Ahead
- “And sorrows return, though we drown them with wine,
Since the world can in no way answer our craving,
I will loosen my hair tomorrow and take to a fishingboat.” – Li Bai
- “Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it…. It’s just easier if you do.”- Byron Katie
- “Practice presence- embrace the place where life happens.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Life happens at intersections.” – Jack Dorsey
- “I’ve learned over and over that life happens on its own terms, not mine.” – Kate Walsh
Life is always full of so many surprises ahead, either it’s a blessing or something bad that may happen. Perhaps, it can be as simple as losing your balance while walking that causes you some bone fracture or it can be larger than what you already expected. No person can’t predict what may happen next to his life, even if he called himself a fortune-teller, and certainly cannot predict when things are getting unfold into their lives. But how ironic may it sound, these issues that arrive in your life are never alone. That’s why it’s much better if you already prepare yourself for other things that may happen.
But sometimes it’s hard to push yourself to go forward and face every life battle. It seems like you found yourself getting tired with the cycle routine of life. You’re so happy now, but at the same time you can also be sad at any moment. That’s why, you should always remind yourself not to give up, to accept what life holds , and to remain grateful in whatever circumstances you are in.
Sometimes, it’s also a matter of perspective on how you’re able to view a specific situation, how you handle it with having a positive attitude, and how you see things as a blessing in disguise that arrives into your life.
As they’ve said, don’t ever fight life and don’t ever fight yourself with the things you cannot control or take over. Remember that you are always being guided to where you should be. All you have to do is just to believe that life happens for you, not to you.